[Dailydrool] Athena to Snoopy

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 22 00:53:59 PDT 2019

Snoopy, thank you so much for putting my pictures on your mum's website, dalerutz.com maybe my people will see them and come back and get me.
I mean, don't get me wrong, things here aren't bad - apart from the food, which needs to be doubled. I get little walks, lots of scritches, my skin is much more comfortable and she cleans my ears every day, which is really nice. I have been given a cosy bed which smells of other hounds and she doesn't shout at me if I have little accidents - but she is not my people.
I think I would like to be your girlfriend, but I don't want to upset any other lady hounds.
By the way, The Woman must be nuts, the burglar came back last night and they had dinner together then watched TV. What's that all about?
Athena, UK