[Dailydrool] Dear Athena and Snoopy

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 20:05:17 PDT 2019

Dear Athena,
  this is Mila of Hawaii.  I am happy to share Snoopy’s affections with you, so long as I am also greatly loved, petted, and feted.   I adore being loved.  That, food, and barking are my three passions.  Possibly food is the greatest and barking a close second.  I am an excellent sister houndette who does shares and defer, however.   I have two sisters here in Hawaii, one a basset and one a notabasset, and regularly defer to both of them.  So, welcome, Athena.  We can be friends too.  Mila