[Dailydrool] Catching up

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 19:16:24 PST 2019

Aloha, this is Mariah.  I had a lot of fun today.  the man who comes every few months to inspect the termite traps around the house left the gate open when he left (and Mom and Dad didn’t know about it at all).  A nice man showed up at their door about an hour after the the termite guy left and said “I have  your dogs tied up  at my house. they were running in traffic”.

It’s true.  auntie Dale, can we come run in traffic with you sometime?  We are very good at it.

So, Ipo and I set off on an adventure, looking for cats and chickens to chase.  Mila stayed home to cover for us, barking occasionally so Mom and Dad wouldn’t notice that it was too quiet. So we got quite a distance away, exploring.

well, we couldn’t find any cats or chickens, so Ipo took me to see her old neighborhood and the house she once lived in before she came to live with us.  there are two nice young guys living there now and renovating her old digs (her previous family moved out several years ago).  Nice guys—they captured us and gave us treats and pets and water until Mom came and picked us up.  Mom was impressed that Ipo found her way back to her old digs and that we weren’t killed on the way. she was also grateful that she always makes us wear loose collars with our names, addresses, and phone numbers on them.  The young men who captured us thought I was especially adorable—of course.  Mariah of Hawaii, with sisters Mila and notabasset Ipo.

Val Brewer