[Dailydrool] Names (Val Strand)

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Sun Mar 10 13:27:03 PDT 2019

My first basset was named Nova, doesn't go in spanish.  Seemed
appropriate for a basset hound, but man could she go. Chased her for
blocks one winter in the snow when she spotted a rabbit. Next was Emma,
very sweet. My mom swore her name was really EmmaNo. all the others have
been rescues already named. We've had a Charlie a Fred and now Paisley.
All have had the bassetude we so love. I expect to manage to have a few
more bassets in my life. We will see what names they have.

Val Strand
vastrand at comcast.net