[Dailydrool] Paisley checking in ; Someone Please Help Me

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Sun Mar 10 22:43:44 PDT 2019

I am requesting urgent help before my mom takes me to the vet on
Tuesday. They are going to cut my face off. Oh my beautiful snouter will
be ruined. The vet person says it's just a little cyst on my face I keep
scratching open and if it was someplace else it wouldn't matter. I don't
care if they say it will only take a few minutes and then it's gone. I'm
telling you they are going to cut my face off. So just because when I
scratch or rub my face the little cysts bleeds that's no reason for such
drastic measures. I will I never be able to go out in public again with
no face!  As if that isn't bad enough while I'm being mutilated they are
going to cut my gorgeous nails and something with my butt. Don't know
what exactly but it doesn't sound like something a lady should have
done. The list of cruelty is endless. Why just tonight momma threw me
off the recliner onto the floor. I must've sailed 20 feet before I
landed. And and I only got 5 chicken nuggets from McDonalds today. I
know they sell larger portions but I only got the small one. I"m a diva,
I deserve better.  I did get even, I went into the bathroom wastebasket
and shredded all the kleenex in it. Please won't someone help me. Isn't
there anyone near Tucson that can save me?

Ok let;s set the record straight. The cyst is very small and will only
take about 10 minutes from start to finish. If the drama queen, sorry
diva, didn't scratch it open several times a day I would leave it. But
it must go before she scratches it and it gets infected. Paisley tends
to exaggerate. I slid the little girl onto the floor so I could work on
my stitching. No throwing of dogs in this house. Husband maybe, dog
never.  She's lucky to get any chicken nuggets since she is getting a
little older and the pounds sneak up on her like the rest of us.
Hopefully she will forgive my for my transgressions but probably not
before she does more drama queen stuff.
vastrand at comcast.net