[Dailydrool] Chomper, this is Clara

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 01:00:45 PDT 2019

Dear ChomperThis is Clara from the UK. Snoopy is right, our mumpeoples were together last week.  I second-hand sniffed you and Snoopy, which was  very pleasant, but frankly I do not enjoy it when your Clueless woman visits.
I mean to say, when she comes here, to my house, that's fine. In fact it's very nice to get clueless cuddles and treats and snuggles and bellyrubs and kisses and stuff. BUT most times, my slave abandons me for days to go and play with your momperson in London.
Now, firstly, I should not be abandoned all by myself for days on end, having to feed and look after myself as well as keep burglars and nare-do-wells from the home.
Secondly, I am Clara and believe your momperson needs to show me some respect and pay me homage in my own home.
And thirdly, London is a big frightening place and not fit for anyone's mumpeoples. Did you know there are scary men there who wear bears on their head? A big tower where they have locked people up for centuries? And, more pertinently for our mompeoples I think, a traitors gate, where they take bad neglectful mums? Do you?
I really think you guys need to talk to your momperson, because mine won't listen. She comes back laughing and saying they have loads of fun. They go see shows and run around that mean old city and your mom always gets lost, so my mum has to show her the way and they still get lost. Then  my mum has to put yours on the correct train, otherwise she would end up in Scotland or somewhere..... Well, THEY might have fun, but I do not!
Clara, all alone in the UK
NOTE: Clara was left alone for a maximum of two hours before my son got home from work. He fed her and cared for her. She is a drama queen. Sally