[Dailydrool] Wall hangings

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 18:47:12 PDT 2019

Hi Wendy,
  Yes, I still do a lot of wall hangings, and bed quilts for basset rescue too.  My multi talented brother redid my website this year, grouping all the basset rescue bed quilts in one section.  I was surprised I’d done that many (I do one a year.  Seems like time must be passing more quickly than I thought,  Could I be getting older?)   I’m about to start another bed quilt soon.  I think next month Basset Rescue Across Texas (BRAT) will be either raffling or auctioning a pair of twin bed quilts of mine featuring big Hawaiian landscapes with a couple of little bassets embedded in the scenery.  I have a lot of fun quilting.  Mariah has a lot of fun demolishing dropped spools of thread and batting scraps.  Val