[Dailydrool] Old timer

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 11:44:59 PDT 2019

I’m jumping in on a late thread. I try to keep up but always fall behind. I joined back in 2007 when I first got Speedy. I found the drool after I read the book Survival Guide to Basset Hound. Actually read the book first and then I decided I needed a Basset in my life. Best decision I ever made.

I now don’t have as much time to reply or chime in but I do eventually read. The sad part about it is that sometimes I miss threads or people that need drool and I feel bad sending really late messages. It is nice to see the drool have more activity. Now I just have to keep up.

Nancy with Duncan and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com