[Dailydrool] Names

Tammara gcbassets at homenetnw.net
Wed Mar 13 05:49:47 PDT 2019

I like the name thread,  we adopted our first pup from the Spokane
Humane Society in 1994, he was a 10 mo bassador named muffy, that had to
go, he became Murphy, our first dog and the best dog a family could
have, raised with our son and passed 1 month short of his 16th birthday,
broke my heart to let him go, we adopted Freckles from Spokane Basset
Rescue, that's what Aunt Pat called it in 1998, her name suited her,
next was Daisy, I added Doo to her name and she was Daisy Doo or simply
Doozer , Douglas stayed Douglas. We adopted Riley about 12 years ago and
changed his name to Harley Davidson after the motorcycle. Pete was
adopted from Aunt Pat in Jan of 2010 at 3 months old and kept the name
and it suits him! Last is Lady, she was Lily when we adopted her, but it
did not fit, she is our little Lady and sweet as can be. We only have
Harley D, Pete and Lady now,  and our beloved Aunt Pat is at the Bridge
as well, we miss her and think of her often and her awesome connection
with our beloved bassets,  she knew the exact one for our family and was
spot on every time!

Slurps and ear scritches to all

Tammara

forever Momma to Harley D, Pete and Lady, Murphy, Pw.Freckles, Doozer
and Douglas, ATB always in my heart