[Dailydrool] Poop cleaners

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun May 26 03:32:48 PDT 2019

While we are on The subject of incontinent towns. Over my time with Elvis I learned a lot about cleaning it. KOE (kennel odor eliminator) is a product that works very well. You can buy it on deluded on Amazon and if you buy the big bottle it will last you a very long time! I actually got to the point where I related the smell of the KOE with poop and just couldn’t use it anymore. I switch to Natures Miracle advanced- red bottle. Also available on Amazon as well as most pet stores. This is not undeluded, but it goes along way. It has a fresh scent that goes away once the product has dried.
There was one time, before I got smart and covered the couch and something like proof, did Elvis had a bad case of liquid poop. It went right down into the foam cushions. I was sure that the couch was going to have to be tossed out. I took the cushions and soaked them with KOE. I did this a couple of times. I left them on the porch to dry about two weeks. It did get rid of all the stink. My floors are hardwood and tile on the main floor of the house. When there was an especially gross mess I would simply pour the cleaner on the floor and let it sit a few minutes. My reasoning was that the liquid would follow the grill stuff and hopefully eliminate it.
If that science guy with the blue light ever makes it to my house I shudder to think of what he might see LOL

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone