[Dailydrool] Incontinence

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sun May 26 19:32:27 PDT 2019

Pam, thanks for the warning!  Guinness is on lesser doses of prednisone and has shown no incidence of personality issues.
Today is our 40th wedding anniversary (and Gallagher’s 11th birthday).  We went out to a lovely dinner and came home to find 4 poops (in perfect formation) on the kitchen rug.  I never thought that I’d be happy to find perfectly formed poops, but I was.
I’d be happier if my boy could walk again, but we’ll take what we can get.
It’s absolutely amazing that he walked, peed and pooped normally right before we went on our family vacation to celebrate our anniversary with the kids.  He was wonderful for the sitter.  When we got home he was very excited to see us.  The next day, he was still walking.  Then he stopped.  I really wonder if he got well for just enough time for us to have our anniversary event.  We would not have gone if he’d been like he is now. But, he’s still howling with the rest of the bunch, scoots his butt around the house and eats.

Got to go get the catheter stuff out......

Sent from my iPad