[Dailydrool] Day 3

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 30 08:59:05 PDT 2019

Hello again from Chomper,
Yes, yes, day 3 involved sleeping with Natalie who is much more reasonable and fed us at 7:30 which is still two hours late but at least not 4 hours late which was HORRIBLE.  The older one and the friend worked 10-6 .... Natalie said to "look out" because it was Saturday.  She reminded the (not still a) teenager that she wasn't supposed to have ANYONE over and had already brought her friend.  The friend is actually now family because I've slept with her so that is all good but Natalie was very clear.  No one else!!
We have a lovely day sunning on the patio and visiting with Natalie.  Around 6:30 the two trouble makers returned how with some bag.  The bags contained bottles.  Did I mention that the (no longer a) teenager is now 21?  Natalie shared a few harsh words and headed for her room and SLAMMED the door.  About an hour later there was a knock at the door.  I went CRAZY, Snoopy also went NUTS ..... our parents aren't home, it's evening, it's just a few girls in the house we need to howl and defend and ...... wait ..... what???  That girl opened the door and in streamed MORE friends.
Well, that isn't OK.  I lunged forward snapping as viciously as I could ...... screaming all the while ...... get OUT get OUT get OUT of my house!!!!  One girl shrieked and ran and I chased her down the hall barking and biting at her heels.  It was quite the scene ...... the (no longer a) teenager and the friend tried to catch me but I'm really really quick and I was bitey ..... they were screaming for Natalie to help but she wouldn't even open her door, she just calmly told them (from the other side of the door) that they weren't supposed to have anyone over.  Snoopy stood there and howled at the top of his lungs the whole time.
Everyone would up leaving except for 2 girls who stayed for a little (hiding the garage where there is a couch) but then they gave up and left too.  The "party" was a bust.  They were quite disappointed in me.
On the other hand on Monday when my momPerson got home she told me just how proud she was and said I did the right thing.
Goodbye from Chomper who will tell you about day 4 later.