[Dailydrool] Pet Meds

Dave And Sue Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 18 09:22:05 PDT 2019

Wen,
A snooter full of heartfelt thanks for the pearls of wisdom in response to my post on vets and pet meds.
It s so hard to find a good vet!
We all have different needs for our fur babies as they age.
I trust the advice from those of you who have rescued / cared for many bassets through the years.
Your invaluable sharing of the antibiotics we can all get over the counter  at Chewy and other pet stores!
Wow ! Thanks Wen!
I want to have them in my home cabinet ASAP.
I also strongly agree that I will always get vet approval before starting any medications
I want a vet that I can talk to about any concerns I have without going through a secretary or automated voice message or paying a $60 office call
Let’s list some criteria we use for choosing a good vet.
I m looking again because all 3 of my dogs are seniors!
Love and hugs to all,
Sue

Sent from my iPhoned other Pey stores