[Dailydrool] Pet meds

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 17 20:24:54 PDT 2019

Hi it’s dale

Here in California the law requires a vet to write a prescription if requested.  Snoopy is on high blood pressure meds.  $70 per month from the vet $45 per month from the pharmacy.  But Snoopy was able to join their plan for the uninsured for $30 per year and I just picked up a 90 day supply for $27.  I’m serious.  The receipt said his uninsured patient plan saved $117 on the 90 day supply. If I was still buying from the vet it would have been over $200

Ask questions, stand your ground, you can save a fortune

Dale

Ps I use Walgreens....and know other dogs on their plan.

Sent from my iPad