[Dailydrool] Blanca

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 04:35:59 PST 2019

Doug:
It's not surprising that now that she's been with you for a while Blanca is
starting to feel her oats. It seems to me that once an animal feels secure,
it tests the humans to see  how far it can go. We are having the same issue
with our new cat, Charlotte, who has just started feeling comfortable
enough to feel at home. Don't stop the training, because then you will be
stuck with the bad behavior, keep going on until Blanca gets the message.
At least Blanca doesn't feel like nibbling on you, Charlotte's habit,
perhaps when she's hungry.
Pam, good slave to the Dashing Bassets