[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sat Nov 16 13:25:31 PST 2019

Blanca has neither Chomper nor Blitzen in her name, but she exhibits characteristics of both in her behavior.  She can easily leap 2 feet into the air and slam me in the face as I sit on the couch.  Just imagine a 50 pound projectile coming at you at a good speed into your chest and face.  She hits me hard enough that the couch moves backward.  She also lets you know when you do not pay enough attention to her.  He is very adept at chewing pens, paper or other items when miffed.  It has caused her  to be crated when  gone, but there  is not protection for items when home unless you put likely things out of reach.

On another note, she is really good at knowing when you are getting ready to eat something to her liking( which is almost anything) and she is in another  room.  This morning after having bacon and eggs, she went into the family room and was there for quite a while we were doing other things.  I took a piece of banana bread and started to butter it and who should appear out of nowhere but Blanca.  About the only noise I made was when the butter knife touched the butter dish.  She is uncanny in that matter.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt