[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 598, Issue 4

John Weese im4bmw at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 08:27:09 PDT 2019

I can't imagine dropping off a 16yr old Basset anywhere, unless there was
extraordinary circumstances.  I'm not on this forum much at all since
losing our beloved Bailey girl going on 4 years ago.....I'd have given
anything to have had her for a few more years.  I still tear up easily
thinking about her!  Glad this 16yr old lovely wonder dog found a new
home!  Every Basset is "special"!  Glad this dear Basset found a forever
home!