[Dailydrool] Mariah checking in

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 08:07:38 PDT 2019

This is Mariah.  Did you all see my photo of me howling in Riche’s latest Bugler?  Ahooooooo.   (I don’t put the r in.  mom says I sound like someone blowing over the top of an empty glass root beer bottle.  Do they make those any more?)
Speaking of Mom, she and Dad are STILL not back from all those weddings on the east coast that they went to.  My sisters and I are home with dog sitters.  Mila and I are doing fine.  IPo has decided to live under the house and only come inside for meals until they return.  Which gave me an idea.  All you houndies who want to come here with Paddi B. And avenge Keebler the sixteen year old hound who was dumped at the pound (and then adopted by good basset folks), come right ahead.  I don’t let other dogs who don’t already live here in my house, but you could all stay under the house with IPo and keep her company. Our house is up on stilts so there is lots of room under there, fresh air, and even a mattress on the ground for doggie lounging.  I am always up for an adventure, as is IPo.  Mila, not so much, but she can distract the dog sitters while we make our getaway.  We will have to work together to drag ladders out since the fencing is pretty dog proof.
Also, speaking of mom, one of her big basset hound homemade bed quilts is currently being raffled by Daphneyland to,raise funds.  it is queen size, machine washable, features bassets and sunflowers.  go to the Daphneyland website to take a chance on it.
Aloha, Mariah