[Dailydrool] Walking multiple dogs

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:58:59 PDT 2019

We have 5 dogs, 3 Bassets and 2 Bloodhounds. I walk the Bloodhounds separately because they are big and it’s just easier to control them if need be. The Bassets, I walk the 12 year old and 4 year old together on separate leashes. They both go slower, one due to age and the other due to his STRONG desire to smell everything! The puppy goes by himself because he’s a puppy and still learning. It takes a while but it’s worth it and it works for me.
I also like spending the individual time with them during our walks.

Cheryl
Sent from my iPad