[Dailydrool] Walking two and remembering the older ones

Alice H dognpony at ptd.net
Tue Oct 15 13:35:08 PDT 2019

Hi all,
My basset, Daisy, and bloodhound, Hope, are both excellent on lead by themselves. Put them together and all bets are off. They each want to be next to me so leashes tangle and go under and between legs. I have a double lead but that is not much better.
We have a big weekend coming up with the search and rescue folks who kindly let me and Hope tag along. Daisy will go also because they always ask Hope where is her little sister.
As for the older hounds, PW Harley Chick, RN, CGC was the first. Happy to say she won Rally Novice at Nationals years ago. Then came Fred RN, CGC; followed by Harley Puppy, CGC; then Pippi and Molly. Sadly they are all gone. Hope came next and since I didn’t want to be basset-less, Daisy, a conformation champion, came here to retire.
Happy trails,
The Jersey Girls
Alice, Hope, Daisy, Annie and Candy.