[Dailydrool] Howling

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sun Oct 20 18:28:56 PDT 2019

My first 3 bassets; Charlie, Bennett and Millie, did not howl ever.  I tried to get them to do it, but no luck.  Blanca is not a howler, either.  But one morning while I was sleeping I was awakened by Blanca uttering a really good howl, and then a second short one. Believe me, I was scared, really scared.  At first I did not know what it was until the second one came.  I was worried something was wrong, but she must have been having a dream and it caused her to howl.  Since that day, she has not uttered another note.  But it was a true howl, very plaintiff.  Glad I got to hear it.
Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt