[Dailydrool] Spa day - Chomper's recommendations

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 16 09:23:14 PDT 2019

Hello from Chomper,
Hiya Paisley!  I haven't heard from you in a while, I hope all is well.  Here at my home we use Bert Bees oatmeal shampoo for dogs and it works well for me and also for Snoopy who has allergies.  Just remember ...... use a little bity bit of shampoo and rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse.
here at my house there are two bathrooms.  One has a tub with a shower over but our momPerson says it's dangerous for a hound to be lifted OUT of that tub all wet and slippery and squirming ..... it's a disaster waiting to happen.  The other bathroom has a very big walk in shower with such a low stoop I can step right over it all by myself.  It has a rain can (which I hate), body sprayers (OMG ..... HORROR ....... there are 4 of them and water comes at you from EVERYWHERE ..... NO, just NO) but there is also a hand held.  I have a rule, I will go in there but you can only use the hand held on me ...... no rain can with buckets of water coming out of the ceiling and ABSOLUTELY no body sprayers UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.  EVER.  The hand held though, that's ok and it has a long hose and it can be used to rinse my sweet belly and everywhere ..... it feels nice and the waters warm and mommy massages me and yeah .....oDon't let them use that blower thingy on you either it's loud and scary ..... make them use 14 towels to get you dry and then wrap you up and cuddle you until you are nearly dry and then go lay in a sun beam.
Goodbye from Chomper who is a good boy for his bath as long as it is done under HIS terms
PS ..... I love toy ducks, I have a collection of toy ducks, if you put all the toys away I immediately go get out all the ducks.  Snoopy is a dragon boy, he loves his dragons ..... if he gets out a toy you can bet it will be a dragon.  There was a girl hound who lived here once upon a time named Gracie and she had a collection of rabbits ..... they are all still here ...... what do YOU play with??