[Dailydrool] PC Party

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:35:16 PDT 2019

I forgot to mention that if you want to hold an online pampered chef party yourself to either raise money or earn free products for your own rescue you can join through my part. Click on the link and then look through or contact Amanda. She is very helpful and will work with you and your time frame. I had told her earlier this year I couldn’t do it until the fall. She waited and then let me know when the time came around. As of right now Droopy rescue will get over $300 worth of free product that we can use to raise funds with. And honestly it was not a whole lot of effort on my part, Amanda really does a lot of the work for you.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/angelikahastings

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone