[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 601, Issue 5

Susan Scott-Chambers lily5943 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 08:43:44 PDT 2019

> Yay!  for COMING WHEN CALLED and avoiding the skunk!  Good job, Doc &
> Merta Lou!

The penguin thing had me laughing so hard.  Is that true/real?

 Pam, I know you will cherish this time with Dexter.  Every day when I look
at Beau (age 14), I worry about losing him.  He's blind but in great health
otherwise.  Of course, "tomorrow is promised to no one", and it could be me
who kicks off!  Anyhow, I do cherish them every day.

I can't believe Chomper spent two nights on the couch waiting for the
momma.  So sweet.

Hope everyone is loving on their hoodies and snuggling up in this cold
weather!

Susan with
Beau, Noodle & Chance
and Sophie, Jolie & Gracie Girl ATB