[Dailydrool] Dale checking in

Dale RUTZ dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 26 05:18:26 PDT 2019

Hello all,

First off, yes it’s true about the penguins.   Thought they were sweet and cuddly did you?  Well, we have another side.

I was happy to meet Miss Hettie while here in the UK and her mum Sally.  She obliged me with endless kisses and snuggles, cuddling in my lap for most of the evening.  I was trying to work out how to get her into my bag when we were found out and had our plans upset by Sally, who informed me that
1) she isn’t spayed yet
2) even then she is likely going no where.
Well then

I am st the airport on my way home where my boys (husband and bassets) have been up to a variety of shenanigans.  I understand I am being held fully responsible for any misdeeds as my traveling  puts everyone off.  I am weighing how much if they’re shenanigans I shall confess to the drool as I don’t want any of them arrested.

More later from dale who is in her way home and misses her bassets.  And her husband too

Sent from my iPhone