[Dailydrool] Armadillies and others

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 01:35:31 PDT 2019

Hey! Merta Lou Intrepid Hunter here! Wow I am moving to wherever Bugsy and
Browyn live I wanta meet a Armadilly! I had a similar experience last year
when Mr Doc met a skunk in the backyard that Mom missed when she went out
with the little moveable light thing and the skunk and I danced across the
yard until he cheated and dumped stinky stuff all over us when he went
under the fence.
That was exciting but not what happened after.
Do you have to have baths after the Armydilla?For some reason you have to
have baths with special stuff right after playing dance with skunks, not
sure what that's about.
So tonight just now in fact we wanted out and She went out with the little
moving light and by gum there was a skunk in the yard. She pounded on
something (I heard her) and hissed at it and it ran under the fence and
then we went out and ran and ran along the fence and snuffled good smells
in the grass until she made us come in because it is she said three in the
morning whatever that matters.
So yeah that's really neat about the Armodopey and congrats to Browyn the
Brave from Merta Lou.
Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou Intrpid Girl Basset Hunter, journalist, Guard and Cuddler.