[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 597, Issue 3

Susan Scott-Chambers lily5943 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:47:36 PDT 2019

> Dale, I'm so glad that Snoopy is feeling better!  It sounds as if things
> are about to settle down a bit at your house.

Beau, Chance & Noodle are fine.  We've had a real hot spell here in AR, so
they've been staying in a lot, holding down the furniture.  Noodle & Chance
cornered a possum under my She Shed a few nights ago but came in the house
with biscuit bribery.  I'm giving everyone the Golden Paste from
https://www.turmericlife.com.au/blogs/recipes/turmeric-recipes-golden-paste.
It seems to help with Chance's stiffness.

We are definitely ready for some cooler fall temps.  Snooter kisses to
everyone on the Drool!

Susan
lily5943 at gmail.com