[Dailydrool] Thank you

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 00:43:05 PDT 2020

Dear Merta Lou and Doc's Momperson. Thank you for being so understanding about my little indiscretion. I really didn't mean to hurt woMum. The good news is she says her hand doesn't really hurt anymore and she still gives me snuggles and food, so I think I'm OK.
There is a man who lives in our house. He usually leaves at silly O'Clock in the morning and comes back late at night. I believe he is a grown up puppy of woMum's. Sometimes he comes back with his own puppies, but I never met their damn. Anyway, although he is never mean to me, he doesn't ever fuss me, or feed me and he has strong rules, such as I'm not allowed in his room, or to sit on his lap. I think he is just a bit sad about life and he needs a cuddle, but y'know, his choice.
Now, recently the big puppy hasn't been leaving the house. He sets up a computer in the living room and talks to other peoples in their living rooms - it's very odd.
So, I've been using my charm... and a few days ago, woMum noticed I had crept up beside him and he was stroking my head without even realising. Then last night she came in the living room and I was all cuddled up against him with my head on his lap. You see? I will win him over yet.
Love and drool to everyone at this difficult time.
Hettie in the UK, with Sally