[Dailydrool] Pw.Charlie and the mom slave

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 18:04:43 PDT 2020

Charlie was my first basset and he loved to  sleep on the couch in the family room, a couch which the mom also liked to  sit on.  One day as Charlie was sleeping  on the couch, Kathy came  into the room and wanted to sit on the couch.  She asked him to move nicely,  but as  he was sound asleep, he did not move.  So Kathy started to nudge over when he woke up and snapped at her,  just missing her.  She was taken aback  by this, but learned a lesson; "Let sleeping dogs lie".  Many years ago I posted this  on the drool and Richie Churchill saw it ans asked if she could put it in the Bugler, which I agreed to let her do.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt