[Dailydrool] working from home

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 9 17:57:25 PDT 2020

Hi all, Snoopy here,
First off drool to all in need.
These are some very strange times we are living in.  I notice the lot of you have taken to discussing silly things like the location of merchants with flour in stock .... I see people walking down the street with their faces hidden behind masks but the clueless momPerson says they aren't criminals, and it isn't halloween.
Even more odd .... the people the clueless momPerson works with are acting very strangely.  You know momPerson has always worked from home.  a LOT.  Most of her work friends are in England so she starts at 5 or 6 am and works from home most of the time (when she isn't in London).  She has a desk in San Mateo and she has a desk in San Francisco and she can get a desk in London any time but mostly she works from home.  We have a room for that as you know with a big couch behind the desk that fits all 3 of us.  We hang out there and we watch her work.  There is a big screen above her desk .... really big .... she takes meeting on that screen .... we can see the other people she is meeting with ... and they can see us, and her.  I've been doing this with her for a decade, and lately there is something very odd going on.  The people on the big screen above her desk and becoming rather ..... ummmm .... scruffy.  I mean all the men need a shave, and EVERYBODY needs a haircut.  I'm not sure what it is everyone has on but it looks like a combination of work out clothes and pajamas and lets remember, these folks are in England and its 3 o'clock in the afternoon for them when momPerson logs on!!  I've seen all manner of things.  Why there was a woman who walked in with tea and started setting everything up right on the desk while the man was leading the call and she suddenly said "oh!  is the camera on" and hurried off screen.  There were too little boys in another meeting who burst through the door yelling and screaming about who's turn it was to play with a toy.   There was a cat who jumped up on a keyboard and that was the last we saw as the whole meeting disconnected.  And there were 2 dogs who got into it in another meeting which had to be hastily rescheduled.
Hettie, I'm wondering if your grown up puppy is one of these English chaps because many of them appear to be on the couch.  Is he wearing a combination of pajamas and exercise clothes??
More later from Snoopy who is quite confused