[Dailydrool] Strange Days Indeed

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 03:16:20 PDT 2020

(From the Desk)

I too have noted odd behavior.
Like: Doc used to go out every Toosdae in the Van to someplace and he has
not for ages and the Van is in the VanSpot by the house and has not moved
and the DadPerson car has not moved for for for oh my, WEEKS! I think they
are resting but I have never seen them rest so long.
The mailperson we liked has vanished.
Stranger humans bring food in bags.
And I hate to say it but the Mom&DadPeople do not always say such nicey
things to each other. Once in awhile they even snark at each other, and
then are sorry we know how that works. We are thinking they need to go out.
We are hoping all our friends are ok and that we can all go out soon but
not too soon.Take care of each other.
Love and Cuddles without touching.
Merta Lou and Doc