[Dailydrool] needing votes please for Mattie!

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 8 05:24:43 PDT 2020

Hi all,  I know many just read now,  I am guilty also.

But I have a request to help my Mattie earn a spot in the costume contest in
the virtual SLobberfest Waddle this year.

He was most unimpressed with my costume of a sock on his nose, creating the
mythical Bassiphant.

Please vote for him at this link,   it cost you $0  and you only need to
vote once!

Thank you in advance!

<https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSd22PQ6tpEH7QE0sg4CxIBwui1UiCF
euAgLmjc8f5k4HRJxCA/formResponse?edit2=2_ABaOnuckiuVcLxCRHBq8kRk-sX1eEMWIrAu
FjIB_6ZyjqpdEoLKt_TfdFb8>
https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSd22PQ6tpEH7QE0sg4CxIBwui1UiCFe
uAgLmjc8f5k4HRJxCA/formResponse?edit2=2_ABaOnuckiuVcLxCRHBq8kRk-sX1eEMWIrAuF
jIB_6ZyjqpdEoLKt_TfdFb8

Wendie Prince

Mom to the Bounders of Senior Houndsabound