[Dailydrool] corrected method of voting for Mattie!

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 8 10:15:02 PDT 2020

Please go and vote again as I am not certain the last way was accurate on
how to do so.

I have just found out the correct way to be voting to be certain each vote
counts!

Please cast your vote for Mattie, he is playing catch up!

Go here, and scroll to the bottom of page and select our basset elephant!

<https://slobberfest.weebly.com/virtual-ring-games.html?fbclid=IwAR10SdwFeHP
_vtuaBViOa4fOcn0s2GiFtPwGuQWaZypHhK7LeyBvPTtfbsM>
https://slobberfest.weebly.com/virtual-ring-games.html

If you voted before please retry as I am not sure all the votes counted due
to a glitch!

Help his humiliation go away with a win!

Thank you!

Wen and the Bounders