[Dailydrool] July $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Jun 27 10:16:34 PDT 2020

$5 Friday is next Friday, July 3rd - yep, right in the middle of a big
holiday!  We don’t think people will be as busy with activities this
year as they usually are but we still worry about making our goal,
especially for a rescue with 48 hounds.  Not all of those are bassets,
some are beagles, bagles, treeing walker hounds, bloodhounds, a
couple of doxies and a couple of buddies of dogs that came to the
rescue that were not going to be left behind.  There’s also Emmett,
the donkey, a horse and a miniature horse!

The Hounds of Peaceful Place is also a sanctuary so many of these
hounds are permanent residents. Some do have their expenses paid
by owners who can’t physically take care of them or by their families
if the owner has passed.  But most are shelter hounds or hounds that
didn’t adopt out for one reason or another or were returned, some 3 times.
Here they fit right in!

Any size donation is appreciated - PayPal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com
Or send a check to Debbie’s Dawgs, 177 Mountain Vista Blvd. Canton,
GA 30115.

Thanks and have a great 4th of July - watch those fireworks and scaredy
dogs.  This is one of those holidays that have a lot of escaped dogs making
their owners frantic.

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa