[Dailydrool] Is it Snoopy's birthday?

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Sun Jun 28 14:10:26 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Haven't seen a Drool in a long time - hope that everyone is hanging in there
and staying safe with all that is going on in the world.

I'm using the 2015 calendar and it tells me that today is  Dale's pup
Snoopy's birthday, 15th I believe!  Happy Birthday Snoopy!

Tallulah and Tucker are bored silly with no one coming by the house except
the trash collectors, which has resulted in them going absolutely ballistic
every Friday morning.  It's particularly unfortunate given that the trash
collectors come shortly after 6 a.m., which I'm sure is not making us very
popular with the neighbors.

Safe slurps to all,

Kathy Wilson, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes,
and Hooter the harrier ATB with my Peter

kmwlaw at cox.net <mailto:kmwlaw at cox.net>