[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - MY DALMATION IMITATION

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun Jun 28 14:31:16 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody --- Nick Here!

There is never a dull moment around my house ... you guys all ought to come
join the fun!  This weekend my dad was playing outside with these big step
things that climbed up the house.  He kept going up and down the steps,
carrying big sticks, carrying big metal tubes, and carrying PAINT!!!!
OOOOOOO ---- too kewl!

Most of the weekend, my mom made me stay inside so I wouldn't get in trouble
... I think she was afraid that I would go up those steps with Dad.
Besides, mom was sick with "bucking bronco-itis" (whatever that is ...
sounded like kennel cough to me) and I was taking care of her so I didn't
care!   But on Sunday, mom was feeling a little better so she went to
church.  While she was gone, Dad (silly man) let me and the other bassets
come outside to help him.  Well the other bassets just went and laid in the
grass ... but not me ... I wanted to HELP!   So, I checked out the stair
things and dad made me get down.  I checked out the big sticks and dad told
me not to chew them.  I sniffed the metal tubes ... lots of good sniffs!
Then ... I discovered the paint .... !!!  I got paint on my nose, my ears
and my toes.  Then dad took the paint up the stairs thing and I laid down.
Pretty soon I felt this "plop" ... "plop" ... "plop".  Just about that time
mom came home and saw me ... ooohhhh ... she was not happy!   She said I
looked like a mutant dalmatian ... with white spots instead of black spots.
So then dad had to scrub me up ... dad and I both were in trouble!!!!

I can't wait until next weekend ... dad and I are going to paint a car !!!!
Now that will REALLY be fun!  I wonder if I will get to drive it too!

Slurps,

Nick