[Dailydrool] Treeing Walker Coonhounds

Betsie ebm at fenrir.com
Mon Mar 30 07:29:52 PDT 2020

My brother adopted a purebred TWC from a rescue group. He's still a
puppy (8 months). He hasn't quite gotten the hang of his long legs and
occasionally trips over them. He, too, sees things no one else can.
Spends 90% of his time looking up trees....the other 10% with his nose
to the ground.

Unfortunately, we have been told that he was taken from his mother when
he was 4 wks old (WHO DOES THAT!!!!) and was placed in a foster home
where we think he was mentally abused. He is a bit of a fear biter but
he's getting better bit by bit. (read: VERY SLOWLY)

We call him the Jurassic Beagle.

Hope everyone is staying safe.

Betsie