[Dailydrool] Scarred for LIFE!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri May 15 04:59:54 PDT 2020

Browyn the Fairy Princess here. Yesterday we had a terrible trauma! I just
really don't know what to do! The mom and dad fed us. We went to bed.
Bugsey and I share a crate because I just can't sleep by myself and
normally he is most comforting and he doesn't care if I sleep on top of him
as long as I don't kick him in the eye or anything. Well, he was wiggling
around and making disgruntled noises. Then IT happened! He blew up like a
volcano! Food was flying everywhere. I started screaming at the top of my
lungs! Some of it actually got on me! I was certain I was going to die. Mom
yelled at me to shut up. I just screamed louder and more hysterically. Then
she cam in to see what the matter was. About time! She let us out and sort
of cleaned up the mess (I got the mess in their bedroom all cleaned up, but
it was so dark outside I hosed off the bed as best as I could and will deal
with it for real when it is light out). Then she expected me to go back in
the crate with HIM! How could I? It might happen again. I refused. She said
what ever. Just be quiet and sleep in your little snuggle bed. I tried. I
really did, but it was cold without Bugsey to keep me warm, and it was
dark. So, I cried. Then mom and dad both came in and told me I had to get
in the crate with the erupting Bugsey. Mom said she gave him stuff so it
wouldn't happen again. Then they gave me a pumpkin and carrot biscuit for
going in with Bugsey. So, I did. It was still dark, but Bugsey was nice and
warm and I could hear Beauford sleeping in the next crate over and I fell
asleep. I just hope it doesn't happen again!

Browyn the Fairy Princess, who has been promised a nice warm, refreshing
bath today