[Dailydrool] Trials and Tribs

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 06:45:06 PDT 2020

MertaLou here and boy I am sorry to hear about Browyn and Bugsy and even
their two legger Mom (glad she is a two legger and not a one le---what?
Rude? No it is not rude it is funn--not funny? Oh well my heavens, talk
about no sense of humor!

Ok well nevermind.
Last night was very busy. There was a huge storm, more than one sort of ten
rolled together and poor MomPerson was very very frightened. Doc pretended
it was him, so she could save face but we know better. He let her put his
Thundershirt on him and he laid like on top of her panting and shaking so
she thought she was taking care of him and finally he let her give him some
medicine along about 2 in the morning. Doc is really really good at fooling
her into thinking that he was scared. Really good. You know, now that I
think about it...........

Stay well everyone
Love and distant cuddles,
Merta Lou