[Dailydrool] Chomper Reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 15 08:48:17 PDT 2020

Hi its Chomper,
First of all Daddy is doing really, really good.  he went to the hospital and they gave him a balloon which sounds really nice but apparently this balloon they shoved into his arm using a needle and all the way up his arm into and through his HEART which sounds TERRIBLE but them he came home and was all happy and mommy is happy and daddy is happy and that was Wednesday and then yesterday he felt really good and was wandering around the house playing video games and eating well and .... yeah ... the balloon turned out to be good but it's a little creepy if you ask me.
Snoopy is the dickens.  He has been very demanding lately, he demands walks and he demands treats and he demands the best spot and he demands to be boosted up and boosted down and yeah .... Snoopy is perfectly normal.
Samantha Jane is absolutely the DICKENS.  She's even sprouted a middle name.  What is up with that??  Snoopy says girl dogs do that, he says there was LuLu Belle and there was a Miss Gracie and they all have multiple names, these girls.  Oh!  There is a Merta Lou out there too .... what's up with these girls and their multiple names.  Anyway Samantha Jane was ALMOST in BIG trouble.  She got a hold of mommy's computer glasses and chewed on them and the wire holding the lense broke.  Mommy called the eye dr and said "what do I do?"  They said they aren't seeing patients but mommy's prescription was current and they could use it to order new glasses.  Mommy asked them if they could look at it and she drove over there and they let her pass them the glasses through the door and later that day they called and said they were able to fix them and to come pick them up.  Perfect.  Free of charge.  Samantha Jane is off the hook.
As for me I'm fine except I haven't had many chances to practice being nice and so I am getting nastier and nastier toward strangers .... you should see me on walks I lunge and circle and snarl ..... I'm terrible.  Mommy is none to happy about it, but the good news is strangers stay 6 feet away.  At LEAST.
Goodbye from Chomper whose daddy seems all better.