[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri May 15 04:49:38 PDT 2020

Hi all! Bugsey here. First I want to mention that we have really been
enjoying the Nick stories. I am so sorry I haven't been keeping people up
to date. The mom person has been needing LOTS of nursing. It got so bad
that the DH had to work from home for 3 weeks just to help me out. Mom had
her foot surgery and everything was going fantastic! Really! Then she
started getting really, really sick. Dad said she had an allergic reaction
to the internal stitches and her body decided to just kick them out! this
opened up her incision again and it got all infected and gross. Her whole
leg turned red and hot! I had to sit with her all the time and keep Browyn
away from it. The bad leg was on her side. She doesn't do well with
antibiotics either. So, it was  areal trial trying to keep the antibiotics
in her. So dad stayed home and made sure she didn't do anything except when
he told her to. You know. The essentials like eating, drinking, elevating
the leg with ice on it while I helped hold the ice in place. I worked
myself to the bone! Fortunately, she is all better now. It is a good thing.
Because now I am sick and I can't keep any food down. The mom and the vet
man are trying to figure out just what it will take, but apparently tummies
can be very tricky to figure out, especially when you have food allergies.

Beauford is doing worse. The tumor is now doubling in size every month. The
vet man says it has to have spread. So they are doing this thing that is
called palliative care. From what I can tell that means that he gets more
treats and loving on him. He is really enjoying the first part, not the
second part as much. Mom and Dad keep forgetting that he is really just a
really big cat and can only handle being loved on so much. Browyn the Fairy
Princess managed to get another bladder infection. The mom had to put her
collar and leash on her and they went outside with the big black ladle. As
soon as Browyn squatted, mom shoved it under her in a rude way. Then she
took off the leash and let Browyn finish playing with us. Anyway, now she
is on antibiotics and feeling better. So, that is how all of us are doing
now. We have been drooling for all in need. So, we hope all are doing well.

Bugsey with Beauford, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer