[Dailydrool] What's With THIS?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 00:47:04 PDT 2020

This is MertaLou and Mr Biskit has apparently lost his name or maybe his
mind because he isn't giving us biscuits for Nothing anymore and I think
this is terrible and cruel and unusual and demand a recount and extra
treats for pain and suffering.

He says we are on diyets and Mr Doc also altho he doesn't mind as much as I
do Mr Biskit used to give me a cookie when he stood up or when he came back
from being out of the room or something all I had to do was follow him and
wag and sometimes stare a little until he remembered but SHE said something
to him when he pointed out that I was a bit fluffier than usual and what, I
want to know is wrong with that?
Mr Doc says nevermind he will forget pretty soon and go back to giving us
treats for nothing but I am not so sure because SHE is right there too this
staying home alla time is really a bi.....uh.....not necessarily a good
thing.

Love and Cuddles and Stay well
Merta Lou