[Dailydrool] June $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon May 25 11:50:27 PDT 2020

June $5 Friday is June 5th - still a couple of weeks away so you might want to
mark your calendar.  Our rescue for June is Daphneyland with about 35 seniors.

Fundraisers by all rescues have been affected by the pandemic and this is a
blow to all of them, making our $5 Friday event crucial to their budget for these
hounds.

I want to step back into time when we first created Debbie’s Dawgs to carry
on the mission of our beloved Debbie Winchester - $5 Fridays were created
so that everyone could donate and be a part of making a difference for even
one hound.  We know that times are hard right now yet Debbie’s Dawgs still
manages to bring in our usual $4000 or more for most months.  We still give
every penny that is donated to the rescue or rescues for that month.  We have
the most loyal and dedicated supporters of just about anyone.

Here’s how to donate and this works every single month so you don’t have
to be on the lookout for a new PayPal address every month. We collect the
donations so the rescues can do what they do.  You donate to us every month;
we forward the funds - every penny - to the rescue once $5 Friday is over.

Our PayPal address is debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com>. Every month you can donate
right here and we will know who it goes to.  This is a dedicated account just for
$5 Fridays and $2 Tuesdays.  $2 Tuesdays are emergency fundraisers for a
hound that needs an unexpected procedure or surgery - we can usually raise
enough money in one day to cover or come close to covering  that expense
for the rescue.

If you prefer to send checks, here is the address of our treasurer.  Send to
Debbie’s Dawgs, c/o Marci Thomas, 177 Mountain Vista Blvd, Canton  GA
30115.

If you belong to our group page on Facebook, then you know that we post
something about the dogs who will benefit from your donations and we
include pics so you can connect with them.  To me, this is very important
and lets you know that there is need that you are supporting.

If you read all of this, thank you.  If Daphneyland is one of your favorite
rescues, the time to donate is now.  June $5 Friday ends Sunday, June
7th.

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa, my own senior rescues from BHRG