[Dailydrool] Julie, Angelina, Sally

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 19:39:16 PST 2021

Wow. I’m pretty Midwestern farm stoical by birth and upbringing, but I couldn’t stop crying reading your posts. I was there too with my pup loves Sherman (before the Drool), Commander Bo, and Harley. (not to mention a dear human friend, Jan, who suffered increasing unimaginable, incurable degenerative disability and physical pain for several years from a progressive neurological disease and then had herself transported to Switzerland this year with family call it quits as she felt it was too much to bear any longer. before American MD’s would officially sign off). Is  it time? Is it not yet?  I am sending love to you all. perhaps it is time. I still second guess re-evaluate  decision with Harley (bo took it into his own paws at the vet’s for one day observation and I still kick myself for not being there with him at the end).  do what you feel in your bones is right.  we all support and care for you.  Val (formerly with Bo and Harley, now with Mariah, Mila, and Ipo).