[Dailydrool] This group is the best

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:24:13 PST 2021

In 2008 when we were about to get a Basset Puppy, our breeder told me about the Daily Drool.  I signed up before we picked up MacKenzie, at 12 weeks old.  It’s made me laugh and I have shed more than a few tears when hounds I’ve never met have gone to the bridge.
Thank you for responding to my cry for help.  Your words of encouragement, reading sources and just plain caring mean the world to me.

Julie Canny
Slave to Bassets Poppy (ATB), MacKenzie (ATB), Gallagher (age 12), Guinness (age 9) and Mulligan (age 9 to 10?).

Sent from my iPad