[Dailydrool] Monkeys with car keys

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 4 17:32:32 PST 2021

Hi from Sam,
There is a very curious device in my room, and sometimes it makes a noise and if you push the thingy off of the whatsit when it makes that noise ... there is a basset on the other end.  A very, very bossy basset names LuLu who suffers NO FOOLS so she tells me.
LuLu called today.  She had a message for all of you.  I made notes.  I'm good at notes.  Take note.  Here .... here's your note!
"You are all clueless.  All of you.  Clueless.  Monkeys with car keys and thats only so long as you can keep your bassets from stealing them and carry on all over town why I remember the shin digs at the after hours clubs in Chicago with Gracie flying in at all hours you all can't even keep that much straight.
And don't get me started on the credit cards, we know what happens with your credit cards.  Speaking of which Snoopy turned up here with the clueless momPersons steel Visa and while I hope she's ordered herself a new one we have no idea whatever what to do with it ... have you ever tried to destroy a steel Visa?  We need a new shredder BTW.  What in the world .... but then ... she's CLUELESS.
AND SO ARE THE REST OF YOU, ALL OF YOU!
So far as this business about "the time" ... that is a personal matter between the Vet and the momPerson/dadPerson and anyone else they would like to include in the discussion.  Personally I've never met a vet who would send a houndie off who wasn't at their end, and if you have you should run, and fast, in another direction.  Whatever you do, it will be the right thing for you and your family and your houndie.  Your friend will be sorry for the pain they cause you and grateful for the time, effort and resources you put into make their life, and death, as pleasant as possible."
Whew.  It took me a very long time to type up that whole note and I only understand about half of it.
WAIT ... is that a..... SQUIRREL??  It IS .... its a SQUIRREL!!
Love,Samantha Jane Rutz who's off to chase the ...........