[Dailydrool] Hard times

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:53:02 PST 2021

Thank you everyone for sharing such difficult times and decisions. It made
me feel better to know others have done the same thing for pretty much the
same reasons. It is always better to know you are not alone, especially at
a time like this when self-reflection is about all that is left to do
without a mask.
I'd like to think that Conley understood but I doubt that he did, I think
he was too obsessed with breathing in and out to think at all. Nevertheless
if we continue trying our best to do what is right for the hounds, we will
be ok. Thank you, everyone. Hoping this year will be a better year for
everyone.
MomPerson