[Dailydrool] Memories.

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 17:58:51 PST 2021

As I am not getting any younger,  I have decided to start cleaning house of all the information that I have saved  over the years.  Some of the stuff that I am going through is all  the things I have saved from  the Daily Drools.  All  the memories that my perusing has brought up.  Things like Wendels Waddle, recipe exchanges, stories and many people that belonged at  one time to the drool.  So many familiar names who are either no longer with us or no longer on the Drool for one reason or another.  I sure miss those days.  I remember then that drools were many times 12 or more pages long and sometime there were more than 1 issue a day.  Those were the days.  Back then, too, the howliday card exchange reached almost 300 cards, and now it has dwindled to about 80.    Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp