[Dailydrool] Millie

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 15 14:21:36 PDT 2021

Oh Droolers, have I got a story for you.
Some of you may remember that last month I took on a longhaired beauty as a foster. Well, a couple of weeks later she gave birth to eight healthy puppies.
I have attached the link to the rescue website with the full story below. Up until now I have been sworn to secrecy.
However, I would like to pick your brains. I was told when I took her on Millie suffered from separation anxiety. I had begun working on that, but since she whelped she has become hyper-anxious.
She will not allow anyone else in the house, even people she knows. She yells profanities at the slightest sound, or neighbour daring to speak or start their car and frightens the life out of delivery drivers.
The pups are almost three weeks old. I know she is super protective of them, but I am worried this is extreme. I have bought her a calming collar and plug-in. Does anyone have any other advice?
Many thanksSleepless Sally and the Millie Tribe
https://brngb.org.uk/information/brngb-blog/blogger/louise