[Dailydrool] Mariah

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 00:25:37 PDT 2021

Mariah I am notaBasset but have lived my whole life with them and I am a
breed known to be cautious and warny and sometimes downright unfriendly to
People not necessari;y their dogs and sometimes I meet someone I just don't
like no reason just no don't like and then I warn them away no don't touch.
And I think we as dogs have the right to no don't come near me with other
dogs as well sometimes just don't like them for no real reason just no go
away.
But maybe tone it down a bit
The real problem is being a Basset humans expect you to be lovey dovey to
all because face it thats the reputation you have as a breed. So it isn't
that you are terrible but perception of what you are is wrong and Humans
are notably resistant to admitting that they might be wrong so good luck
re-training the hotshot behaviorist. Thay are the toughest of all.
Sniffs to you
Doc of Doc an Merta Lou